The FOECK laying system
Innovative system for trenchless pipe and cable laying
The world market leader in the field of trenchless pipe and cable laying
The world's strongest winch and laying-plough systems with up to 360 tonnes of tractive force
- Used on every continent and on any terrain
Incredible performance: 10.000 metres per day and a maximum pipe diameter of 630 mm
Ecological and sustainable – no trench, minimum impact on the natural environment
FOECK has more than 55 years of laying experience
New: Our latest plough FSP 22 for cables and pipes up to 280 mm
With the new, improved FSP 22, Walter Föckersperger GmbH completes its segment of high-performance and precise laying ploughs.
FOECK laying-plough laid 150 kV high voltage cable for TenneT
- The FOECK laying-plough-system was used in the Netherlands for the first time, at the Randstad-380 kV-Project.
- The innovation of Walter Föckersperger: The cover plates with underlying fiber optic cables were laid in one operation, in distance to the 3 high-voltage cables, at a depth of about 2.5 meters.
- The aim, to lay high-voltage lines faster and without environmental damage underground, has been achieved.
- The new technology can now be used for all types of high-voltage lines.
More informations at News