Innovative system for trenchless pipe and cable laying
The world market leader in the field of trenchless pipe and cable laying
The world's strongest winch and laying-plough systems with up to 360 tonnes of tractive force
- Used on every continent and on any terrain
Incredible performance: 10.000 metres per day and a maximum pipe diameter of 630 mm
Ecological and sustainable – no trench, minimum impact on the natural environment
FOECK has more than 55 years of laying experience
At Bauma 2019, the Bavarian Minister of Economic Affairs and Deputy Prime Minister Hubert Aiwanger got an impression of Foeck Technology, the world market leader in the trenchless laying of pipes and cables.
Every year, around 4,000 kilometres of pipes are laid all over the world with the help of the ploughing system.
Complete report under News
FOECK laying-plough laid 150 kV high voltage cable for TenneT
- The FOECK laying-plough-system was used in the Netherlands for the first time, at the Randstad-380 kV-Project.
- The innovation of Walter Föckersperger: The cover plates with underlying fiber optic cables were laid in one operation, in distance to the 3 high-voltage cables, at a depth of about 2.5 meters.
- The aim, to lay high-voltage lines faster and without environmental damage underground, has been achieved.
- The new technology can now be used for all types of high-voltage lines.
More informations at News