For more than 60 years we have been developing machines and systems for trenchless laying of cables and pipes. We produce cable ploughs, spider ploughs, cable winch vehicles and mobile tractors in highest quality.
Innovative system for trenchless pipe and cable laying
The world market leader in the field of trenchless pipe and cable laying
The world's strongest winch and laying-plough systems with up to 360 tonnes of tractive force
- Used on every continent and on any terrain
Incredible performance: 10.000 metres per day and a maximum pipe diameter of 630 mm
Ecological and sustainable – no trench, minimum impact on the natural environment
FOECK has more than 55 years of laying experience
The cable plow and winch trucks are now on Instagram...
- follow us on #foeckploug
- share our lottery
- mark us "@foeckploug" in your story
and you can get one of 3 foeck Powerbank 4000mAh and 10 Foeckersperger motif towels
(action valid until 14.7.2020)
Services around the FOECK laying system
Today, the FOECK installation system is one of the most efficient methods of laying pipes and cables safely and quickly in the ground. In addition to the most efficient laying machines, we also offer a comprehensive range of services...
Whether underground cables, power lines, high-voltage lines, water pipes, sewage pipes, gas lines or fibre optic cables for broad band expansion - we offer the right machine for all ploughing work. And we are equipped accordingly for different grounds: Mud, sand, water, gravelly, hard soils and other ground conditions are no problem for our ploughing machines.
In our product range you will find the FSP 6 cable plough, a small and agile plough. For a wide range of applications the cable plough FSP 22 or the new FSP24 is used. For pipes and cables up to 630 mm we recommend our FSP 280.
The FWF 50 is designed as a cable winch vehicle with a tractive force of 50 tons. Our FWF 80 has a pulling force of 80 tons and the FWF 94 Crawler 90 tons.
FOECK laying-plough laid 150 kV high voltage cable for 380 KV TenneT project
- The FOECK laying-plough-system was used in the Netherlands for the first time, at the Randstad-380 kV-Project.
- The innovation of Walter Föckersperger: The cover plates with underlying fiber optic cables were laid in one operation, in distance to the 3 high-voltage cables, at a depth of about 2.5 meters.
- The aim, to lay high-voltage lines faster and without environmental damage underground, has been achieved.
- The new technology can now be used for all types of high-voltage lines.
More informations at News
Would you like to learn more about the FOECK laying system? Then we look forward to hearing from you by phone, e-mail or via our contact form. You are also welcome to arrange a consultation with us in which (besser where) we present technical details of our products.