Innovative system for trenchless pipe and cable laying
The world market leader in the field of trenchless pipe and cable laying
The world's strongest winch and laying-plough systems with up to 360 tonnes of tractive force
- Used on every continent and on any terrain
Incredible performance: 10.000 metres per day and a maximum pipe diameter of 630 mm
Ecological and sustainable – no trench, minimum impact on the natural environment
FOECK has more than 55 years of laying experience
With their regional management, the city and district of Landshut support new forms of mobility in the region - with the aim of promoting forward-looking and sustainable means of transport and concepts.
This is being done with the support of the BMW Group's Landshut plant. They provide the company fleet with a BMW i3. Vehicles with internal combustion engines can already be replaced without hesitation for most of the mobility requirements in everyday corporate life and many application areas of a company vehicle can be covered by e-vehicles.
The Minister of Economic Affairs at our exhibition stand
FOECK laying-plough laid 150 kV high voltage cable for 380 KV TenneT project
- The FOECK laying-plough-system was used in the Netherlands for the first time, at the Randstad-380 kV-Project.
- The innovation of Walter Föckersperger: The cover plates with underlying fiber optic cables were laid in one operation, in distance to the 3 high-voltage cables, at a depth of about 2.5 meters.
- The aim, to lay high-voltage lines faster and without environmental damage underground, has been achieved.
- The new technology can now be used for all types of high-voltage lines.
More informations at News