Innovative system for trenchless pipe and cable laying
The world market leader in the field of trenchless pipe and cable laying
The world's strongest winch and laying-plough systems with up to 360 tonnes of tractive force
- Used on every continent and on any terrain
Incredible performance: 10.000 metres per day and a maximum pipe diameter of 630 mm
Ecological and sustainable – no trench, minimum impact on the natural environment
FOECK has more than 55 years of laying experience
FOECK laying-plough laid 150 kV high voltage cable for TenneT
- The FOECK laying-plough-system was used in the Netherlands for the first time, at the Randstad-380 kV-Project.
- The innovation of Walter Föckersperger: The cover plates with underlying fiber optic cables were laid in one operation, in distance to the 3 high-voltage cables, at a depth of about 2.5 meters.
- The aim, to lay high-voltage lines faster and without environmental damage underground, has been achieved.
- The new technology can now be used for all types of high-voltage lines.
More informations at News